Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Monday, April 11, 2005

Turning 21

This post was first published on 11th April 2005 at 12:05 AM on my previous blog

The day before yesterday was one of my best birthdays ever !! Well the run up to it seemed rather disasterous... but as soon as it turned 12:00 and the calander changed upto the 9th of April 2005.. the bell rang and in sailed all me relatives from me mothers side... Nana, Nanna, Mamu's, Mumani's and all my tiny tot cousins !! From that moment on.. it was superb !! Cut the cake ... got a shirt as gift ... it was very special.. then the next day.. Chinese lunch with all me friends... and after that we went to India Gate !!!!! Bought an air ball and a frisbe !! It was so much fun.. like we were little kids again.. played for long there.. came back late in the evening.. and then late at night.. Italian dinner with Mum and Muffs.. missed Dad though... now i'm jus waiting for me parents anniversary to come around.... all four of us will celebrate it together after a very very long time...

But besides all that.. gee.. i'm getting old now !! 21 !! For God's sake's !! I guess i was jus not prepared to count beyond 20 !! Hmmm.. so much left to do... i feel i should've done a lot more by this time... though i'm pretty satisfied by my life till now... just a bit unsettled all of a sudden !! Guess i'm still too much of a kid deep inside !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home