Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I need Inspiration !!

This post was first published on 14th September 2006 at 01:46 AM on my previous blog

And so another month passes by...
I knew I wouldn't be writing anytime soon...
I need inspiration... Last night... I read the blog of an old childhood friend of mine ! Wow ! First.... I didn't even know he had a blog and second.. Wow.. can he write or what !?!?! I was amazed... the same kid I grew up with... was writing so much... about so many things and what he said actually made sense ! I must admit... I was super suprised ! Never knew he was so deep ! Anyway... I NEED INSPIRATON ! I've learnt this from my little life till now...that i regularly need doses of inspiration ! I mean when I'm inspired by anything... you know... when something manages to get my started... to get me thinking... to make my heart beat faster and my blood rush... whoa ! Those are the times I love being myself ! I am at my creative best then ! Is there anything my mind cannot achieve then ?!? Yea... Well... I loose stream just as quickly ! Thats why i need constant inspiration ! DAMMIT ! Yesterday I had to force myself to sleep cause the blog I read was really thought provoking... it got me started... I planned everything from writing my own views to making a short movie on it ! But... look at me tonight.... My mind is BLANK ! Just fucking BLANK ! This is what I hate about life and this is how it is becoming more often than not !


This is never a problem when you are a kid... I miss being a child... Over the last few months I have watched helplessly... My childhood become a thing of the past and adulthood take all control of me... yea just the last few months... Its been painful... this process of evolution... I'm not ready yet... I'm an un-willing adult ! Is there any going back ? Probably... but I'll need INSPIRATION !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home