Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Three births and a party !!


What a day 18th October is... our story starts 20 years ago...


18th October 1986, a prince was born. Second in the line for the Ramzanion throne and the Ainzanion Empire. Everyone calls him Muffy, I call him MONSTOR! My little brother...

Yesterday, he celebrated his 20th birthday... he and his friends rocked the house. I've never seen the place more dirty than it was after they were thru! But, in the end, if you'd ask me... he took way too much time! I mean come on! I've been 22 forever now and he just made 20 ?!?! Grumble grumble...


18th October 2006, I became a 'daddy's work friend'!! :-(

Yesterday, a colleague of mine had a baby daughter! A few years from now when the kid can understand words, my friend is gonna tell her about 'Ahmer uncle'!! DAMMIT!! It freaks me out! Already kids on the street say "Unkil... can you pass the ball?" AND I DON'T EVEN LOOK THAT OLD!! Sniff sniff...


18th October 2006 (again), I became the supreme elder brother!! :-D Yesterday, another prince was born! The 7th brother (counting all cousins, we are now seven brothers and one sister)... came into this world. He completes my Mamu's (mother's brother) family.

His Royal Highness, Prince Baybee of Ainzania

Welcome to the world little brother!! :-D Now... the whole family is going to go into the 'for the first time' craze. We celebrated his first poop yesterday... and thats just the beginning!! But... I don't care... its cool... you don't get a little baby brother everyday you know!! ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

Nice man, i dont know, should i be congratulating you?
anyway, nice.

5:25 PM, October 19, 2006

 
Blogger Ahmer Hasan said...

Um... thanks... I guess... :-p

5:35 PM, October 20, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute baby!!!! :)

PS: Do i haveta report u as bogus or sumthin!! get my name off da list!
:P

11:55 PM, October 23, 2006

 
Blogger Ahmer Hasan said...

Anonymous, EAT MY SHORTS !! :-P

5:35 PM, October 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home