Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Monday, November 27, 2006

Of breaks, movies and pounding the Germans !!

Alright... I know I'm not going to be writing here very often now... This is like my first post in two weeks !! And so much has happened... so I've decided that I'm going to be writing in 'bursts'. A periodic update to flush out my system. It usually takes a while for my brain to get so messed up that I feel the need to explode. Today its not time... but on the other hand... I have 'time'. So this past week.... I WAS ON VACATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!! :-D

Ooooooh yea !!! Finally... After a year of slogging off for Boss and Company... I was given a week off !! Fuckin' surprising cause it all happened so quickly and so out of the blue !! So... what did I do ?? Well... I did wanna go out of station... maybe to some hill station... but as fate would have it... (or my fraaandsss)... I didn't go beyond Noida (almost a suburb of Delhi). But I did have fun !!

I completed downloading the entire season 10 of South Park !! I even watched most of 'em.... I downloaded Love Actually (saw a little on T.V. and its brilliant) but didn't see it... Completed a major part of this project I am doing with my friends... C.B. Helped Mum organise a major family feast... got new a battery for my watch (fun ?) watched all the movies I wanted to (the new Bond film is cool) and basically did all that I would if I didn't have this job to go to !! It was like living again... I got back my life !!

And now I'm back... I'm sitting in office typing this !! I have a frekkin' night shift... the editor will come at 8 PM but I was called at 2 PM !!

I reached at 3 !!

If things go smooth then I should be able to leave by 1 or 2 AM... reach home by 3 or 4 AM (Gurgaon sucks) If I just didn't come back from a break... I would've exploded !! But now my rubbish taking abilities have been refreshed and I can take a lot more crap...

Also... this week I was able to play CIVILIZATION III once again !!! I havn't been able to get my hands on Civ IV but I love this game... couldn't complete it... but.. thats the beauty of it... anyhow... I AM a world Super Power right now... the only ones that come close are the French (half my power)... the Germans were close too but I made a grand alliance and pounded them outta Europe... next are the French... then the Indians... the only ones with any power...

Anyhow... There is a office picnic tomm (yyyaaaaeeee ??) and I need to sign my name on a pink chart to show my support... so... off to that now...

where is that fuckin' pen ?!?!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Smellygator said...

Olaha! Hate work already... BEFORE even starting it! Thanks :(

2:49 AM, December 01, 2006

 
Blogger indian lucifer said...

i used to remb. when you use to play civ 1 with those horrible graphics. you used to own the game back then as well. there is no seconding it... work always sucks as long as your on some1 else`s disposal. yeah but i would not bother too much.. your grand slam will prob come soon

2:19 PM, December 01, 2006

 
Blogger Ahmer Hasan said...

Snellygator... Why... er... why are you getting sad ?? Eh ?

Yas, such is the way of the world that one is always at the disposal of another...but... not too long for me... notice month now... I resign tomorrow.... And yea.. you remember Civ... whoa man... Civ I had the most horrible graphics... but we grew up in the days of the computer gaming revolution... for its time (1997) those graphics were respectable ! heehee... And I still play it... can't wait to get my hands on Civ IV !!!!

3:26 AM, December 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home