Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Awwwww Hamburgers !!

I don't get it... What did I do? Where did it all go? Suddenly all my external links, the little search bar and my stats counter are gone! Just gone!
-
Wait...
-
I did try the 'All new customization' option that blogger had but I hadn't saved nething...
-
could that be it ?
-
Dammit... I just don't have the energy to fix it right now... This is like extra work... it'll bug me the whole time... but... not now... Anyway.. if anyone is actually reading this... Any suggestions? Nifty little tools that I can put on my page? Maybe a nice stats counter? (Donno why but i'm just not able to log onto www.statscounter.com)
-
Anyhow... back to South Park !! :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

try statlogger.com, nice, useful stats
and oh yes,
ip2map.com, shows you the locations of your last 100 visitors (sweet).
anywho back to youtube.

8:22 PM, April 16, 2007

 
Blogger Ahmer Hasan said...

Oooh... I like the sound of the location pointer thingy !! ;-)

Thanks Dude !!

12:25 AM, April 17, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home