Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Eat.Sleep.Work

There is so much to say, so much happening, but life has become an endless cycle of work and sleep with some eating thrown in. Sometimes I feel its not worth it... other times I feel that 'this is the time'... Work your ass off now... be that something that you aimed for... the destination seems foggy though even at the best of times. Am I lost? Don't have even that minute to ponder anymore... lets see how long this goes and what it has in store for me.
-
And I made a breakthrough! I can write, but never anything that might even remotely resemble a rhyme or poem. I wrote something... but unfortunately can't put it here due to copyright hassles... maybe some other day...
-
AND YEA! WE AREEEEE THE CHAMPIONSSSSS!!!!! :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

>>sigh<< talk about work...and the confusion that follows sometimes...its irritating...but I believe, most of us have to learn to ignore it...cause you can't move forward smoothly if your way is foggy.

All the best (and dude...take some time out to breathe and relax too ;) )

5:56 PM, October 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home